INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR TENDER
Within the projects of “Humanitarian support to contribute to the protection of Palestinians in the West Bank (including Jerusalem)” ACTED is inviting suppliers of (Residential, Animal and kitchen tents) to submit offers for the following description of the supplies:
|#||Supply and Installation of Residential, Animal and Kitchen Tents||See detailed BoQ||All West Bank Areas||To be defined at contracting stage|
The tender will be conducted using ACTED standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers. The Bidding Documents (in English) may be collected free of charge by all interested bidders starting from 08/07/ 2018 (9:00 AM) at the following address:
ACTED representative office in Al Bireh – Annahda Street – across from friends boys Schools – Inside Alkaykab Garden
Or can be downloaded from the ACTED website at www.acted.org under the section “Tender” (This option is available only for international bidders)
Potential bidders are encouraged to consult the ACTED website regularly for potential modification to the present tender and/or the bidding documents.
A pre-tender information session will be organized on 11/07/2018 at 09:30 AM in ACTED representative office in Al Bireh – Annahda Street – across from friends boys Schools – Inside Alkaykab Garden.
Participation of interested bidders to the information session is preferable but not compulsory.
- Eligible contractor should be registered at PCU (Palestinian Contractors Union).
- Eligible contractor should be registered at the VAT and customs department, and has the ability to provide ACTED with Zero VAT bills.
- Eligible contractor should provide VAT registration number and financial clearance certificate.
- Eligible contractor needs to be able to issue tax bills.
- Eligible contractor should provide valid professions practicing license registration certificate from the Companies’ Controller.
- ACTED has the right to split or cancel or postpone or extend the tender.
- ACTED is not bound to accept the lowest price.
- Eligible contractor for the tender needs to secure entry of a tender worth 5,000 US $ as bank a guarantee valid for 90 days starting from the closing date of the tender or a certified check bank, where personal checks or cash are not accepted.
- All prices should be in US $.
- The contract duration is one Year, and supply will be requested throughout the projects duration.
- Fees of tender advertising in newspapers will be charged to the winner bidder.
All bids must be submitted before 15th/07/2018 at 11:59 AM at the address mentioned above in a sealed envelope or by E-mail at email@example.com, Cc firstname.lastname@example.org (This option is available only for international bidders). Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to ACTED.
A tender opening session will take place on 15th /07/2018 at 12:30 PM in the ACTED representative office in Al Bireh – Annahda Street – across from friends boys Schools – Inside Alkaykab Garden. The presence of bidders’ representative is allowed. For all inquiries regarding this tender, please contact the ACTED representative office by telephone (02/296 96 96) or by E-mail at email@example.com, Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
If you witness or suspect unethical business practices during the tendering process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com”.