For the past 30 years, international NGO Acted has been going the last mile to save lives. Currently, Acted supports 20 million people across 43 countries to meet their needs in hard-to-reach areas – and pursues a triple mandate as a humanitarian, environmental and development aid actor. Acted relies on an in-depth knowledge of local territories and contexts to develop and implement relevant long-term actions, with a wide range of local and international partners, building together a “3ZERO” world: Zero Exclusion, Zero Carbon, Zero Poverty
Since 2012, Acted has been responding to the complex crisis in Mali due to structural and cyclical challenges. The need for a holistic response, linking emergency response and development programming has been at the center of our interventions. Over the years, Acted has supported more than 1 million people in 6 regions (Ségou, Mopti, Gao, Menaka, Timbuktu and Bamako), with a current team of 11 international and 160 national staff.
You will be in charge of
In close cooperation with consortium partners, the Consortium Coordinator ensures that the consortium’s project implementation according to the approved proposal and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the donor. The Consortium Coordinator facilitates close and effective coordination and collaboration between consortium partners, ensures high quality documentation of the project activities and ensures that project results are achieved.
Project Cycle Management
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation Follow-up
- Project Quality Control
- Grant Management
Expected skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in project implementation on the field, preferably in an international context
- Being a strong team player
- Familiarity with the aid system, and ability to understand donor and governmental requirement
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage staff and project activities
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently both in the field and in the office
- Ability to organize and plan effectively
- Ability to work with culturally diverse groups of people
- Ability to travel and work in difficult conditions and under pressure
- Knowledge of local language and/or regional experience is an asset
Terms of reference For more information about the position, click here .
- Salary between 2900 and 3100€ monthly (before income tax), depending on the level of education, security level, etc as well as a monthly living allowance of $300
- Accommodation and food provided in Acted guesthouse
- Pension, health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance (& unemployment insurance for EU citizens)
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: up to 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract
- R&R every 3 months, flight tickets covered up to $500 and allowance of $200
- Annual leave of 25 to 43 days per year
- One week pre-departure training in Acted HQ, including a 4-days in situ security training
- Tax advice (free 30-minute call with a tax consultant)
- Psychological assistance
Join us Please send your application (CV and letter of motivation) by email (email@example.com) or below, including the reference: CC / MAL
Please note that ACTED will never charge a fee for the recruitment process.