ACTED, is willing to sign a one-year framework agreement with the possibility of extension, through an agreement between ACTED and authorized suppliers in the Gaza Strip to non-food items grouped as the table below, in accordance with the technical details and conditions detailed in tender documents.
The purpose of this contract is to save time and effort for both parties and to be quick in obtaining the required goods and services. Therefore, ACTED invites all qualified and registered non-food items suppliers to submit their offers as per the specifications, and general conditions detailed in tender documents.
|1||Sealing off kits|| |
See details in Offer Form
|All Gaza strip cities from the North to the South|
Within 7 calendar days from receiving the purchase order.
|6||Personal protective equipment|
|7||Family Dignity Kit|
|8||Children and infant kit & post natal kit.|
The quantities are indicative and are subject to change.
The tender will be conducted using ACTED standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers. The Bidding Documents (in English and Arabic) may be collected free of charge by all interested bidders at the following address: ACTED office in Gaza City, Haboosh Street, Hijji Building – 4th Floor, starting from Sunday 24/01/2021 until Sunday 31/01/2021 at 14:30 PM, or it can be downloaded from the ACTED website at www.acted.org under the section “Call for Tenders”. The English version remains the reference version, should there be any difference between both.
Potential bidders are encouraged to consult the ACTED website regularly for potential modification to the present tender and/or the bidding documents.
• Bidders can apply for one lot or more.
• Bidders shall provide a bank guarantee or bank cheque of 5,000.00 USD for tender entry, valid for 90 days starting from the tender closing date, where personal cheques or cash will not be accepted.
• The signed framework agreement is not binding ACTED for any Purchase Orders. ACTED will place orders to the awarded supplier based on the agreement as per its requirements and needs.
• ACTED is not obliged to supply all items during the contract period, as supplying will be based on needs and upon prior request.
• The winner bidder will be charged for all tender advertising costs.
• ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to ACTED.
A pre-tender information session will be organized on Tuesday 26/01/2021 at 13:30 at ACTED Gaza office, address: Gaza city – seaport area, Haboosh Street, Hijji Building- 4th Floor. Participation of interested bidders to the information session is preferable but not compulsory.
All bids must be submitted before Sunday 31/01/2021 at 14:30 PM, at the address mentioned above, in a sealed envelope. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
A tender Opening Session will take place at ACTED office, on Monday 01/02/2021 at 13:00 PM. The presence of bidders’ representative is allowed.
For all inquiries regarding this tender, please contact the ACTED office in [Ramallah] no later than [31/01/2021] at [14:30 PM] by telephone ((02) 296 9696) or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, Cc email@example.com.