Rehabilitation of WASH facilities in Schools
ACTED is implementing the project “Emergency WASH interventions to mitigate the most negative impacts of the COVID-19 crisis for vulnerable Palestinian communities’ crisis in H2 area of Hebron” under CDC funding is inviting suppliers of rehabilitation work to submit offers for each batch for the following: Batch Description Unit INCOTERMS/ Delivery point Delivery deadline
|1||Abdul Khaleq Yaghmour- Drinking fountain||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|2||Supply and install PE tanks (for 2 schools)||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|3.1||Taleb Salhab School- Sanitary units||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|3.2||Taleb Salhab School- Canteen||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|4||Johar school- PWD toilet door||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|5||Shohada’a Alharam- Sanitary unit||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|6||Visibility Sign boards and stickers||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
|7||O&M plans||1||As per attached BOQ||No later than 30th of May 2021|
NOTE: ACTED HAS THE RIGHT TO SPLIT THE TENDER OR AWARD IT AS A WHOLE FOR ONE BIDDER.
This call for tender will be conducted using ACTED standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers. The Bidding Documents (in English) may be collected free of charge by all interested bidders at the following address: [Ramallah- Al Masaif – MAKKAWI commercial complex – 6th floor office #604]
Or can be downloaded from the ACTED website at www.acted.org under the section “Call for Tenders”.
Potential bidders are encouraged to consult the ACTED website regularly for potential modification to the present tender and/or the bidding documents.
• Bidders shall provide a bank guarantee or bank cheque of 6,000 ILS for tender entry, valid for 90 days starting from the tender closing date, where personal cheques or cash will not be accepted.
• The tenderer shall be registered at the Palestinian Contractors Union.
• The winner bidder must comply with all required work based on tender conditions, and work schedule.
• ACTED is entitled to fragment the tender to more than one contractor, and the contractor shall commit to enforce the works forwarded to it pursuant to the fragmentation. Further the employer is not entitled to object or halt enforcement, and in the event, it breaches this, the employer is entitled to confiscate the initial guarantee, and demand the compensation for all losses caused to it in addition to preventing the contractor from entering into any tenders in the future.
• Advertisement fees on newspapers/jobs.ps and websites will be charged on winner supplier.
An information session will be organized on [Monday 01-03-2021] at [09:30 PM] in the Directorate of Education in Hebron, Followed by a site visit. Participation of interested bidders is not Mandatory.
All bids must be submitted before on [Thursday 11-03-2021] at [12:00 PM] by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention
of the Tender reference code [T/12EHB/M63/WRS/HEB/PRO/25-02-2021] in the subject of the email. Late Bids will be
ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and
submission of their bids to ACTED.
For all inquiries regarding this tender, please contact the ACTED office in [Ramallah- Al Masaif – MAKKAWI commercial complex
– 6th floor office #604] no later than [01/03/2021] at [02:00 PM] by E-mail at Opt.email@example.com, Cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
For administrative Inquiries only regarding the tender call [02-2969696]
Note: if you witness or suspect any unlawful, improper or unethical act or business practices (such as soliciting, accepting or
attempting to provide or accept any kickback) during the tendering process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.