ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development), implementing the project “Increasing and strengthening emergency preparedness and response of Rafah community through NFI prepositioning and community empowerment” under OCHA’s funding, is inviting suppliers of non-food items to submit offers for the followings, as per the specifications, and general conditions attached to the tender:
|Lot||Description||Quantity||Unit||INCOTERMS/Delivery Point||Delivery Deadline|
|1||Sealing off kits and washing sets||See detailed Offer Form||3 locations in Rafah||Withing 21 calendar days from signing the contract|
|2||Bedding sets||See detailed Offer Form||3 locations in Rafah||Withing 21 calendar days from signing the contract|
|3||Hygiene and cleaning kit||See detailed Offer Form||3 locations in Rafah||Withing 21 calendar days from signing the contract|
|4||Family Dignity Kit||See detailed Offer Form||3 locations in Rafah||Withing 21 calendar days from signing the contract|
- Bidders can apply for one lot or more.
- The tender will be conducted using ACTED standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers. The Bidding Documents (in English and Arabic) may be collected free of charge by all interested bidders at the following address: ACTED representative office in Gaza City, Haboosh Street, Hijji Building – 4th Floor, starting from Tuesday 16/07/2019 at 09:00 AM until Wednesday 31/07/2019 at 01:30 PM.
- Or can be downloaded from the ACTED website at acted.org under the section “Call for Tenders”.
- Potential bidders are encouraged to consult the ACTED website regularly for potential modification to the present tender and/or the bidding documents.
- A pre-tender information session will be organized on Sunday 21/07/2019 at 12:00 at ACTED office, Gaza city – seaport area, Haboosh Street, Hijji Building- 4th Floor. Participation of interested bidders to the information session is preferable but not compulsory.
- All bids must be submitted before Wednesday 31/07/2019 at 01:30 PM, at the address mentioned above, in a sealed envelope. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
- ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to ACTED.
- Fees of tender advertising in newspapers and websites will be charged to the winner bidder.
- A tender Opening Session will take place in the same time at ACTED office, on Wednesday 31/07/2019 at 01:30 PM. The presence of bidders’ representative is allowed.
For all inquiries regarding this tender, please contact the ACTED office, Tel: 08-2828518 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, Cc email@example.com
Note: if you witness or suspect any unlawful, improper or unethical act or business practices (such as soliciting, accepting or attempting to provide or accept any kickback) during the tendering process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org