|To ensure that the UNHCR-funded CCCM/SNFI project in Maban County Refugee Camps is implemented in a timely and professional manner, according to objectives, goals and indicators, in line with donor requirements and based on beneficiary needs.|
1. Project Management
Programmatic deliverables Management: Ensure timely/qualitative CCCM/SNFI activities’ implementation with the support of the CCCM/SNFI heads of unit:
(i) Support to Community Self-management
· Deploy mentoring scheme of the newly elected Camp Executive Committee members (i.e. one on one handover);
· Conduct refresher training of the board members of all ACTED-mentored sectoral committees.
(ii) Establish/strengthen coordination mechanisms
· Facilitate the camp-level / cross-camps monthly coordination meetings with the support of the (i.e. organize meetings, disseminate minutes);
· Facilitate any ad hoc meeting involving camp leadership structures and one or more agencies / partners;
· Ensure bi-monthly meetings are held with the Community Watch and Youth Committees of each camp;
· Facilitate a workshop on Camp Coordination / Information Management for senior management staff of agencies / partner intervening in Maban.
(iii) Communication and Community Engagement
· Ensure roll out of quarterly awareness sessions across camps;
· Ensure mobilization of camp leadership structures on any event that require their presence (i.e. regular events featured in the monthly activity calendar or ad hoc requested meetings).
(iv) Information Management
· Ensure monthly consolidation/dissemination of the activity calendar of each camp;
· Gather pictures of the agencies/partners intervening in Maban for the next quarterly camp profiles;
· Regularly update the new arrival and burial clothing tracker;
· Conduct a monthly review of the Complaints and Response Mechanism (except for level 4 and 5 that are referred immediately).
(v) Provide core relied items support
· Conduct monthly soap distribution;
· Refer all fire incidents cases to UNHCR Feld for Emergency CRI support.
(vi) Shelter material and maintenance tool kits provided
· Support the Senior Shelter Officer in the facilitation of the monthly meetings of the Shelter and Infrastructure Committee of each camp;
· Support the Senior Shelter Officer in consolidating a practical training package (i.e. 2nd /last training of the year to be conducted in September);
· Support the launch of any procurement necessary to the implementation of shelter and infrastructure activities.
(vii) General operations constructed and sustained
· Follow-up on the procurement of the items/material necessary to the rehabilitation of the old Camp Executive Committee of Batil.
Reporting: Ensure timely submission of weekly/bi-weekly reports by all heads of units. That is submission of:
· Bi-weekly progress report by the deputy camp managers (i.e. merging the bi-weekly reports of their camp officers);
· Monthly NFI distribution report by the NFI distribution officer;
· Provide regular bi-weekly updates to AME unit (verbal).
· Monthly operational updates by the deputy camp managers (i.e. merging their bi-weekly reports) to UNHCR Field Office;
· Weekly progress report by the Senior Shelter Officer to UNHR Site planning unit;
· On-site distribution report / tracking by the NFI Distribution Officer to UNHCR Field Office;
· Monthly report / PMF & Indicators’ table update by the CCCM Coordinator to Project Development team in Juba.
· Update monthly of the financial follow-up tool (i.e. BFU) including crosschecking committed/paid costs but also forecasting upcoming expense;
· Ensure that all procurements / casual labor requests are within the forecasted limit, avoiding any overspent / underspent.
Logistics & IT Management:
· Raise all necessary procurements in a timely and ACTED processes – compliant way;
· Follow-up with Logistics department to ensure timely delivery of all procured items (i.e. PM review, quality check, signature of stock reception…);
· Oversee CCCM/SNFI Program item release from the warehouse (i.e. sign stock exits and gate passes).
Administration and HR Management:
· Oversee all CCCM/SNFI staff recruitment process (i.e. raise staff request, support shortlisting, support at interview / written test stage and communicate selected candidate);
· Sign all HR documentation for CCCM/SNFI staff (i.e. leave requests, attendance sheets, TOIL…).
· Ensure regular filing of all program documentation (i.e. regular update of activity summary (soft copies) and filing of the hard copies).
Report any safety/security incident involving ACTED staff / premises / items to Area Coordination and Security departments.
2. Camp Coordination/Management
· Identify any matter within the camps requiring inter-partner/agency coordination and support the access to coordination platforms (e.g. ad hoc / emergency meetings);
· Advise on the community mobilization schedule of the different agencies/partners intervening in Maban;
· Report any safety/security incidents arising in the camps to UNHCR Field unit.
3. Support development of the CCCM/SNFI Toolkit
Develop training package
With the guidance of the CCCM Coordinator, flesh out the CCCM training portfolio especially for trainings targeting ACTED-mentored sectoral committees. That task will entail the development of training modules and refresher quizzes on following topics: Leadership, Conflict Resolution / Mediation, Public speaking and Minutes recording.
Support the development of Standard Operating Procedures (i.e. Distribution in Maban, Coordination / Information Management in Maban).