For the past 30 years, international NGO Acted has been going the last mile to save lives. Currently, Acted supports 20 million people across 43 countries to meet their needs in hard-to-reach areas – and pursues a triple mandate as a humanitarian, environmental and development aid actor. Acted relies on an in-depth knowledge of local territories and contexts to develop and implement relevant long-term actions, with a wide range of local and international partners, building together a “3ZERO” world: Zero Exclusion, Zero Carbon, Zero Poverty
ACTED Occupied Palestinian Territory - OPT
In response to the emergency situation in OPT, Acted recruits.
You will be in charge of
The Country Logistics Officer assist the Country Logistics Manager for supply chain management intended to program implementation in country, as well as for logistical transversal management such as fleet, fuel, premises, assets & communication management. S/He should ensure compliance of all logistics operations under his/her responsibility with Acted logistics & donors’ procedures, best practices & national regulations, with an emphasis given to the value for money principle. He/She will also provide technical support and capacity building to the logistics staff in country. The Country Logistics Officer may also replace the CLM in his/her absence.
1. Contribute to timely, cost efficient & transparent supply chain management in country
- Stocks & deliveries
2. Contribute to ensure timely, cost efficient & transparent transversal logistical management in country
- Fleet & transportation management
- Fuel management
- Asset management
- Premises management
- Communications & IT management
3. Ensure compliance to Acted & donors’ procedures in all logistics operations under his/her responsibility and actively promote logistics procedures
4. Contribute to the implementation safety & security guidelines, SOP & plans
5. Contribute to logistics staff capacity building