Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last mile: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. With a team of 4,600 national staff 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 38 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 20 million beneficiaries.
ACTED has been working in Chad since 2004, with coordination base in N’ Djamena and three programme bases in Oum Hadjer, Ngouri and Baga Sola. The teams are implementing an integrated response to the multisectoral needs of the population affected by structural problems as well as cyclical shocks. In order to respond to the various challenges, ACTED deploys activities to respond to humanitarian emergencies, fight food insecurity, improve access to water, hygiene and sanitation infrastructure and support the strengthening of local governance and sustainable economic integration.
- Salary defined by the ACTED salary grid depending on education level, expertise, security level and experience
- Living allowance of 300 USD
- Lodging and food provided in the ACTED Guesthouse / or housing allowance (depending on the contract lenght and country of assignement)
- Flight tickets in and out + Visa taken in charge by ACTED
- Provision of medical and repatriation insurances
>>>Email Ref: PM RRM/TCH